- When you set out to write, don’t write linearly. This will help you to look at your story from a different angle. This can help to provide you with different ideas or new approaches.
- If you are facing writer’s block, having more than one project in the works can help you get past writer’s block. If you are feeling frustrated, switching to another project might help you from becoming stagnant.
- Disconnect from the Internet. This includes your social media accounts. Technology and social media can be a distraction, procrastination, and a ton of countless wasted hours.
- Having your own workspace is a great way to shut out the world so you can make progress on your writing.
- Make the time to write. You have to tackle the craft every day. You will get out what you put into it. If you are serious about writing you have to invest in the time.
Monday, 16 May 2016
Anthony Tata - Top Tips for Writing Creatively
Writing success boils down to hard work, imagination and passion. Anthony Tata, a bestselling author, is getting ready to release the second book in his Jake Mahegan Thriller series. Below you will find a number of tips that can help fire up your creativity.
When it comes to your perfecting your craft, it is important to remember to be patient, remain determined and remember your sense of purpose. Anthony Tata has been perfecting his craft for many years and is getting ready to release his sixth book in April 2016.